“When the days are hard… we are able to say I know how this ends. That is our purpose”
Have you ever made jokes about being a dreamer, a starving artist, or a bleeding heart? Are you staying at a job because that’s the responsible thing to do? Today on the podcast, we talk all about owning your awesome, creating aligned movement, and creating consistent action that builds the business of your dreams!
Listen as I share the essential elements for starting and running a successful and fulfilling business.
- 1) You have to know your why and have a purpose-driven plan.
- 2) You have to have patience. To build a business on a solid foundation can take longer than one might expect.
- 3) You need committed and consistent action.
- Putting a system in place (system is not a dirty word!) to track and support this action is critical to long-term success.
- Evaluating your actions DOES NOT mean making more to do lists or completing tasks like reevaluating your branding (again).
- 4) You will need people to keep you accountable.
- An accountability partner needs to be different than you, they need to have a growth mindset, and they don’t agree with everything you do or want to do.
- 5) You need flexibility.
- 6) And finally, you will need energy check-ups and fill-ups.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Naphtali Roberts Facebook Page
- The On Purpose Life and Business Facebook Group
- Book a call with Naphtali
- 3 Methods Download