“You don’t have to have extra time and money to take care of yourself.”
Today on the podcast we are going to talk all about self-care. Not the Instagram bath and wine kind of self-care (unless you love wine and baths), but the kind of self-care where you learn to tune in to what you really need and then respond to it.
I want you to take come away with a handful of ideas that: take five minutes or less and cost $5 or less, ideas for when you are feeling lackluster, ideas for when you need to change something now, self-care for when you are feeling overwhelmed or overburdened and things to do when you are feeling physical stress and tension.
- Self-care doesn’t have to take a lot of time, energy or money to accomplish.
- You should make sure that you have had your yearly physical and recommended doctor’s appointments for your age to rule out health issues for low energy.
- Set aside time to plan out your ongoing self-care lists so that when things come up, you have strategies on how to take care of yourself.
- Once you’ve created your list, make sure to keep it handy and visible (if your list is digital, you can make it the background of your phone).
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Naphtali Roberts Facebook Page
- The On Purpose Life and Business Facebook Group
- Book a call with Naphtali
- Naphtali’s Foam Roller
- Naphtali’s Playlist