“Hustling to me…is having what it takes and being willing to put in the hours and the time and the effort to get to your goals.”
On today’s podcast, I talk with the inspiring Jessica Stansberry. Jessica describes herself as a no-nonsense business coach with a little bit of southern charm. If you don’t already know Jessica, she is a content marketing strategist for rockstar business owners who are ready to up-level and start using content to market their business on autopilot.
Today Jessica talks to us about the three things she says are essential to run any business – spunk, hustle, and grit.
You can learn more about Jessica by checking out her blog and YouTube channel, joining a workshop, taking a course, or joining her free Facebook group.
- Jessica breaks down the concept of “just ask” and how it’s related to grit and tenacity
- What is healthy hustle and how to know if you are hustling in a way that works for your business and your life
- How to course correct if you find that your hustle has tipped over into an unhealthy place
- In what season of hustle does Jessica’s business grow the most
- How you can mindfully plan your day and your calendar to get the most out of your goals while still being in balance with your life
- How to have conversations with your partner about your life as an entrepreneur
- When you change yourself, the people around you automatically start to change
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Book a Call With Naphtali
- The Grit Podcast
Come join me in my facebook group: