“You take better care of your things when you have less things.”
On this episode, I interview Rose Lounsbury. Rose is a minimalism and simplicity coach, 2018 TEDx Dayton speaker, and author of the Amazon bestselling Less: Minimalism for Real.
After blogging about her personal journey toward a minimalist lifestyle, Rose was inspired to help others simplify their lives by owning less stuff.
Rose spends her days speaking, writing, coaching her clients to stuff-free freedom, and soaking up the moments with her husband and wild triplets in lovely Dayton, Ohio.
Rose is a regular guest on Fox News Good Day Columbus and has also been featured on NPR, Good Morning Cincinnati, and Living Dayton. You can find her online at RoseLounsbury.com.
- Rose talks about the power of journaling and how you can find time to do it even if you think you are “too busy”
- How having accountability and speaking things out loud can help you make big changes in your life
- How Rose found the work/life balance she was searching for through her journey with minimalism
- Minimizing and simplicity aren’t about how your house looks. It’s how you feel in your home
- Simplifying your kid’s toys and how children’s play changes when they have fewer toys
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Naphtali Roberts Facebook Page
- The On Purpose Life and Business Facebook Group
- Less: Minimalism, For Real by Rose Lounsbury
- Rose Lounsbury’s Ted Talk “How Many Towels Do You Need”