“You can spend less time worrying about what you look like and more time doing things that fill you up and that are going to change the world.”
On today’s podcast, I have the pleasure of talking with the amazing Lauren Wrighton.
Lauren is a multi-talented entrepreneur. She is a Podcast Producer, Strategist, Course Creator and co-host of the Fit Friends Happy Hour Podcast. She is also a wife and mom of 2 daughters.
Today we talk about Lauren’s journey, intuitive eating, body positivity, how to set fitness goals, and more!
- It’s important to think about what stress or expectations you are putting on your fitness habits or fitness goals and make sure what is most important to you is top of mind
- How pregnancy and motherhood changed how Lauren viewed her body and how to treat her body
- Once you have the awareness that there is a ‘different way’, you can apply that framework you used to create that understanding in any area of your life
- How Lauren was able to take the energy she was focusing on her body and use it to better other areas of her life
- How to think about giving compliments mindfully
- How to begin the journey to go from dieting to eating intuitively
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Book a Call With Naphtali
- Lauren’s Podcast Manager Course
- Fit Friends Happy Hour Podcast
Come join me in my facebook group: