“Energy at its core is really just the part of us that allows us to move forward.”
Energy. We all have different types of energies at any one time, from creative energy to mental energy to physical energy – and more! Having an energy check-in process as well as an energy fill-up process is an important ritual to having an aligned and happy life and business.
Today on the podcast, I talk about how to get curious about the levels of our different energies as well as how to set up a check-in process with ourselves to refill our tank when needed. Enjoy!
- We have to be aware of the function and storage of energy in our daily lives that is either allowing us to move or that isn’t functioning and therefore won’t allow for forward movement.
- It’s important to make it a practice to tune into these different areas of energy, similar to tending to different parts of a garden, to ensure they are all functioning where they should be.
- If you build in 5-10 minutes of quiet, this will allow you to check in with yourself and ask yourself intentional questions about how you are feeling.
- You don’t have to check in with yourself about every different type of energy there is. Start slow and pick one to monitor for the week.
- Step two is acknowledging where you are today and accept where you are with curiosity.
- Finally, you continue with curiosity and ask yourself questions about what it would take to replenish your energy.
- Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Naphtali Roberts Facebook Page
- The On Purpose Life and Business Facebook Group
- Book a call with Naphtali