“If I wouldn’t have got the ‘nos’ I wouldn’t have got the one person to say ‘ok, I’ll hire you.”
I can’t wait to introduce you to the incredible Micala Quinn! Micala is a wife, mom, teacher, online course creator, and podcaster.
Her mission is to make sure that every mom in America knows that you don’t have to choose between being a working mom or a stay at home mom. She believes that you can combine both in a way that works for you and your family. Through her podcast, free resources, and paid programs Micala equips women with the tools they need to build a profitable freelance business from home. She believes communicating in gifs is an art form and cheese is her love language.
When she’s not working she can be found walking to the park with her kiddos, making cookies, or watching Friends for the millionth time with her cute husband, Colin.
- How Micala recognized a pattern of belief she had about leaving her job after her daughter was born, and how she was able to shift it and get un-stuck
- How Micala’s initial failures trying to break into the online work world helped her develop a growth mindset
- Where Micala’s confidence to show up every day and build a business online comes from
- How showing up to help other moms turned into a new direction for her online business
- How Micala learned that the more she was open to showing up as herself and sharing her life, the more success she found
- The importance of shifting our perspective on how we perceive other people in our everyday lives
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Book a Call With Naphtali
- The Live Free Podcast Mastermind Facebook Group
- The Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn
Come join me in my facebook group: