“If we don’t set that commit space up, our brains believe that we failed.”
I think it’s safe to say that the emotions associated with the experience of failure are ones we desperately try to avoid. No one enjoys failing. And yet, it’s a very necessary part of discovering your creative confidence. Today on the podcast, I am sharing with you exactly how you can go about finding your confidence so you can be sure of what you offer anyone in your life, be it in business or personally. I think you will look at failure in a brand new way after listening. Your best breakthroughs are around the corner if you are willing to take a risk!
Steps for Discovering Your Creative Confidence:
- Decide to try which means you are okay with failure.
- Have a support system in place that is listening and not just talking.
- Give yourself a break when needed, but commit to trying again
- Allow yourself to make messy progress.
- The need to be perfect can ruin your chances of making progress.
- Scheduling a date to revisit something you’re struggling with can hold you accountable.
- If you don’t commit to following through, your brain will naturally identify the experience as a failure.
If you enjoyed this episode I invite you to take a screenshot and tag me on your Instagram stories @naphtalivroberts and tell me what you think!
Do you want an extra business brain, and set of eyes on your business to reach your BIG goals in 2020? Work with me!
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
If you haven’t already joined my Facebook community for creative business owners, we would love to see you there! Bring your questions and comments there after the show!