“The power of the niche is that it allows people to opt in or opt out of the process of purchasing from you or buying your services.”
Have you heard the saying ‘the riches are in the niches?’ Today on the podcast we are going to answer the question ‘do we need to niche to be successful in business?’ And if niching down is the answer for your business – do you need to niche like everyone else is doing or is there another way?
- How long term memory works is that people are more likely to remember things if they’re able to put them in a category. For niches, that means your potential customer will be more likely to remember you if you are in a niche.
- When you do pick a niche, it doesn’t mean that all of your future customers or clients will fit perfectly into that niche. It will mean that your message is speaking to them.
- The first step of finding a niche that works for you is believing it is possible. The belief of possibility allows us to take effective action.
- When you know who you are and how you show up in the world – take that knowledge and know that is your niche. Then you tell people who you are, what you do and how what you offer will affect them.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Naphtali Roberts Facebook Page
- The On Purpose Life and Business Facebook Group
- Book a call with Naphtali