“The thing that makes an offer unstoppable is the energy you bring from loving what you do.”
Raise your hand if your kids have caught the entrepreneurial bug from you! Was it a lemonade stand? Dog-walking service? My kids have definitely tried out a few ventures, but their most recent one was selling…are your ready for it? Crystals-AKA the white sparkly rocks we find on our neighborhood walks. And as precious as these “rocks” were to my kids, they made a few blunders in the process of developing their strategy to market and sell their product. I share this story on the show today because I see many creatives struggling with the same sorts of challenges when it comes to deciding what you are going to sell!
Perhaps you are just in the beginning stages of building your business. Or maybe you were a brick and mortar business and now you have to shift to the online space. Or maybe you have a great product, but you just need to figure out how to make consistent income selling that thing. Wherever you are in your business journey, I have some practical steps for you to take to identify the unstoppable offer you need to create for your people!
- Step 1: Know what you can sell and talk about for a loooong time. What lights you up? Do THAT thing!
- Step 2: Do market research about your service or product to understand what people want and why they want it! Get curious and ask thoughtful questions!
- Step 3: Create an unstoppable package out of what you love. Your energy sells! The power combo is your energy and your ability to listen to others.
If you take a moment to do the work of each of these steps and you are still feeling stuck, I got you! Consider joining my free group coaching Facebook group or setting up a 1:1 strategy session with me. Let’s create your unstoppable offer together!
- Asking questions helps people feel connected and safer with you.
- “Stepping stone” products and services are rarely successful because they lack passion.
- Being motivated by your paycheck rarely brings consistent sales
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
Come join me in my Facebook Group!