“So if you don’t want to become consistent, what is the outcome of your life, your business, your family?”
Today’s episode is a topic that is relevant to the majority of my listeners: the creatives. The more I listen to you, the more I get the feedback that one of the biggest areas of struggle is how to stay consistent in your work as a creative. After all, you can’t plan inspiration, or moments of genius, right? True, but I want to encourage you that consistency is not only possible but is actually essential to your business. It’s been scientifically proven!
It might just be that you are trying to adopt a mindset, a workflow, or a schedule that does not align with your personal style. Or it could be that you are experiencing imposter syndrome or getting too easily distracted! But don’t fret, I’ve got a great opportunity for you to work through these setbacks and find what does work for you; my Consistent Creative challenge in the On Purpose Creatives Facebook group! Join us to experience a serious breakthrough in your work and business!
- Many times the belief that we cannot sustain consistency in our creativity is reinforced because we are using an approach that does not work for our personality.
- It’s important to take time to be honest about the narratives we tell ourselves such as “I don’t have time to be consistent”.
- Consistency may even be something you don’t even desire because it feels like it would inhibit creativity, but it doesn’t have to!
- You can actually incorporate variety within your plan to be consistent so as not to feel restricted.
- Join the Consistent Creative Challenge starting August 12 in the On Purpose Facebook group to find the support and accountability you need to experience creative consistency in a way that is sustainable and life giving!
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
Referenced in the Show
- Book a Call With Naphtali
- Join the Challenge! naphtaliroberts.com/consistentcreative
Come join me in my Facebook Group!